Sunday, October 30, 2011

Postcards from along the Road...






Thought I would share some of the barns I have been seeing along the way to Alabama.  All of these I found in Tennessee.  It is a beautiful state full of a rich history.  I have been impressed by all of the beautiful farms.  I have been going through the backroads.  It is amazing. I wish everyone could spend a week off the grid just enjoying the sights. I have not been on the internet for awhile. I have been nourishing my spirit, body, and mind.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome, beautiful old barns. Love the pictures alot!!!!

Linda Gibbons said...

How I envy you this wonderful trip! Your photos are, as always, both beautiful and so evocative of the passage of time.

Ann said...

Elizabeth..more beautiful photos!! they are marvelous!! makes me want to go to your house and tag along on one of your trips!!!