Sunday, April 22, 2012

Digital Photograph - The River

The River

This week we had some incredible storms. It was my first taste of bad weather here in the mountains. I saw my first rock and dirt slide. Quite a fearful thing to witness. Needless to say the storms blow through fast and it can be bad on one side of the mountain and fine on the other. I have finally started to feel better after two weeks of grunge. Healing is good. Thought I would share the river with you today. It is running high and fast.

4 comments:

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Good to see you're feeling better Elizabeth.. bit by bit, day by day, huh?

Your photo is a powerful one...beautiful setting, you can see how fast the water is rushing!

Linda Gibbons said...

What a wonderfully moody photograph!

Glad to hear you are better.

Linda said...

I love this image...what river is this?

Linda said...

I love this photo...what river is this?