Friday, December 20, 2013

Vintage Christmas Tree Cards...

Love the tradition behind this card.

My next door neighbors always had a white glittery tree.

Love this one.

So Pink!

This reminds me of the trees of my childhood.


Mid Century Modern.


So happy. Clever.


This is fun.

This looks hand printed. I like this one a lot.

Very contemporary. Love this one.

The past couple of years I have been picking up old Christmas cards. As I unpacked them this year I realized that I had quite a collection of just Christmas trees. I started looking everywhere and found all sorts of vintage images of trees.

They are such a symbol of Christmas. Where do you put all the presents if you do not have a tree? I love a Christmas tree. I do not think I have ever seen an ugly one, ever. They all are beautiful, no matter how humbly they are decorated.

I hope you are all done with shopping and are sitting around with some eggnog admiring your tree. I still have much to do, but am enjoying doing it. Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Ann said...

so many of these remind me of the cards my mom sent in the 50's and 60's. i love the old retro style cards!
i bought mine in the 1st week of November..put them somewhere safe so i wouldn't loose them...they are safe,safe from me!! can't find them! needless to say,cards did not go out this year! sent some e-cards with an apology!

Nancy said...

These are such a wonderful selection of tree cards. It's nice to see a grouping of them together like this by theme. Lovely!