Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blocks, Blocks, Blocks




These are my offerings for the second round of the the block swap at In this house and garden Yahoo group. Each person has three blocks and we send them off to four other people to complete a side. A total of five people - five sides. These are Sarah's blocks. They are really cool. They will be amazing when they are completed.

In fact they inspired me to do some similar blocks. I just had a friend's husband cut me a whole box of blocks. I asked for three large cubes so I could make some similar to these. I can't wait to get started on them. I am getting block fever...

2 comments:

Patti Edmon Artist said...

OK, now I read further and my question is answered! what kind of wood...

take care!

Terri Kahrs said...

This is an amazingly simple and wonderful project, and the results are awesome! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Terri