Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bathing Beauty Freebies...

Isn't she beautiful? She reminds me of my Mother. Love the modest suit.

I love these group pictures. They are so great.


Love the headband here.


They look like they are having fun.



Love the way they use to carry these parosols to keep the sun off.

Here are some Bathing Beauties for you. What is summer without Bathing Beauties? When it gets hot everyone runs to the nearest water where they can soak themselves. A mountain stream, a lake, a swimming hole, a pool, and of course the beach. Now I think I need a road trip just thinking about it. Hope these beauties inspire you today. Stay cool.

7 comments:

Melodie said...

Thanks for the great pics....I have a pic of a bathing contest in Huntington Beach 1924...panoramic (as in long and narrow) haning in my bathroom. Think I will add a few of these gals to the mix!

Terri Kahrs said...

They're all awesome! Thanks, Elizabeth! My Grand daughter was here on Sunday - we let her run through the sprinkler. Must say . . . . with all the heat we've been experiencing, I was VERY tempted to join her!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Martina said...

Dear Elizabeth, thank you for the beautiful freebies. They're really great!

I think here in Germany we get no longer summer. It rains every day and it is far too cold for this time of year. I hope you have better weather!

Janet Ghio said...

Thanks Elizabeth! Love the third one from the top!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Janet I love that one also. She is quite coy.

Elizabeth Golden said...

Martina here in the Southern United States we are having 100 plus temperatures and a nasty drought on top of the heat wave. Send us some of your rain and cool weather!

Ann said...

Elizabeth..these are wonderful photos!! i love them all..each one is my favorite in a different way!! thanks so much for sharing!! hope it starts to cool some for you!! we actually hit the low 80's and it is now 75!! but..triple digits by sat!! mother Nature is being naughty..teasing with nice and not nice,and in your case ..JUST NOT NICE!!!!