Friday, February 12, 2010

The past week....


This past week has been very busy for me. Last chick flew out west last weekend for a long visit. We were not sure if he would make it with the storms blowing in. He did, with a long layover in Atlanta. Let me just say not having any boys around was very strange. So, last weekend I started a few projects around here that I had been putting off. Let's just say I have been up to my ears in "stuff."

First let me say, I enjoyed having the whole house to myself for such a dedicated time. I think it was the first time since college that I have really been on my own so to speak. It was better than I anticipated. I enjoyed tackling some things on my own. Unfortunately, I did not have much time for the computer or my art. At most I cut and pasted at night when I was finished with the day. On top of my projects I had a killer headache from all of these weather events. Ugh!

Today I am going to try and play catch up on my emails and such. I scanned boxes and boxes of photographs so I hope to get some of those up as freebies tonight or tomorrow. I have missed everybody this week. I hope everyone is warm, has electricity, and those who have been going through the snowstorm[s] on the east coast are having fun. My folks in the Washington D.C. area say it is amazing. We are expecting "something awful" weather later today and this evening...

1 comment:

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, how nice to have some 'quiet' time to yourself, Elizabeth. Time can really tick by so quickly when you're so busy. Was thinking about you earlier today, and am happy to know that you're OK! Happy Valentine's Day too! Hugs, Terri xoxo