Sunday, March 28, 2010

Online Journal class with Dina Wakley...some pages







This past week was the first week of my online journal class with Dina Wakley. I have enjoyed her articles in Somerset's Art Journaling magazine so much. I thought I would take the leap and try her class.

So far so good. The handouts are very good and her video is excellent. We started with the backgrounds in our journal adding texture and color. Here are a few of my first week pages. I can't wait to see what we do next week.

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Pretty. Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Anneke said...

You made a great start I believe, wonderful pages, all of them!

Terri Kahrs said...

Luscious colors, Elizabeth! If this is the first week, I can't wait to see your progression in this class. Have fun and enjoy the journey! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Päivi Eerola said...

Love these!

Taluula said...

Oh Elizabeth, I'm loving what I'm seeing here, and I can't wait for the results of your next class. Wonderful, wonderful journal covers and pages.

Diane said...

These are really beautiful, Elizabeth. I can't even imagine how beautiful your journal will be. I can't wait to see it.