Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blank Page - One Palette - Bookmark



Here is a bookmark I made from the Blank Page of One palette. I cut the page into 4, 4"by 4" pieces, then the book mark and a few scraps were left. I sewed the scraps onto the book mark. Then I used some images from one of my old journals and one from Paper Whimsy to collage the bookmark.

I will keep this one till I finish my book, then off to the library sale to tuck it into a book for someone to find. This week as I was blog hopping I read where someone [I wish I could remember who] made a bookmark for every new book she read. I thought that was such a cool idea. Another thing to try!

4 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Oooh,how I wish I would be so lucky to find that gorgeous Bookmark!! Too bad I live in NH.
Hugs,
Marie

Nancy said...

This is lovely. Someone will get a great surprise in this treasure.

Terri Kahrs said...

How blessed will the 'finder' be to have a piece of your beautiful work, Elizabeth! What a wonderful Random Act of Kindness!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

Martina said...

*clap! clap! clap!*

These are SUPERB!