Thursday, June 28, 2012

Digital Photograph - Gateway

Gateway

Gates and really any portals have always
fascinated me. I have been taking lots of
pictures of them lately. I really like this
one. I am wondering what that view is on top
of this hill. I am thinking you can see for
miles.
When this gate is opened I bet your body just relaxes and the day becomes peaceful.
I am hoping you are all enjoying the sun and
having a wonderful day.
I have decided to have a huge giveaway for
my 1500+ blog posts and to celebrate my birthday in July. Pictures and information will be posted on July 1st. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

It's a great shot, Elizabeth. I am looking forward to seeing more of your gate photos. :)

Ann said...

how have i missed these posts?
a very Happy Belated Natal Anniversary!!!!!!!
xo