|Ham & Apple Pancakes|
Thought I would share a recipe with you today. It has been quite awhile since I have shared one with you. This one is easy and tastes delicious! Great for when you
have guests and want something that does not
take up too much time. Plus, it tastes really good and everyone will ooh and awe over it.
1 can of apple pie filling/21 ounces
2 cups of Bisquick Original Baking Mix
1 cup milk
3/4 cup fully cooked ham chopped into pieces
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese/2 ounces
1 medium green onion sliced thin about
sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Heat pie filling in saucepan till hot,
2. Mix Bisquick, milk and eggs in a bowl.
Beat with a wire whisk or beater till smooth. Fold in ham, cheese, and onion.
3. Heat up griddle to 375 degrees or a skillet on medium heat. Grease griddle and or skillet with a tad of butter if needed.
4. Pour batter by scant 1/4 cup fulls onto hot griddle or skillet. Cook till the edges are dry. Turn, cook till golden brown.
5. Serve with warm apple pie filling on top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Yummy.[p.s. this was Sunday night's dinner]