Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some Holiday Freebies

I wonder what the secret is here.
 
 
Just the cutest thing ever...
 
What an Angel!
 
She looks so serious. I need a helper to decorate!
 
Love her muff. I had one of these as a child with a stuffed kitty toy that fit inside.
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a fantastic week. I
have been missing in action. It has been
a mad rush to complete unpacking the rest
of the boxes here. I am trying to make
room for the last storage unit. I would
like to have everything under one roof
before the New Year. I got sidetracked
by a nasty migraine. They make you
feel so wretched. Words can not describe
how terrible they are.
 
This week I thought I would share a few
French Postcards with a Holiday theme.
I love these little poppets. They are
so darling. I think they would make
really cute gift tags. I do hope you
enjoy them. Have a fab weekend!

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Thanks for the images! I had a white rabbit fur muff when I was a little girl. I loved it so much! I used to sleep with it!

Ann said...

oh,i love vintage postcards/images!!
these are beautiful!!!
thank you so much for sharing them!!
so glad your migraine has left !! so debilitating...my husband and son get them..thankfully not frequently!
hugs...

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful vintage images...thanks so much. I will try to use some on some of my Xmas cards...

teri said...

Thank you, Elizabeth. These are beautiful!