Sunday, March 1, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Images






Thought I would start early on St. Patrick's Day. Great holiday, parades, dye the rivers green, corned beef, sauerkraut, green beer, gold coins, what is not to like about this holiday? Those irish can definitely throw a party. I should know, been there, lots of fun. So all of these are from my favorite artists in the postcard department - Ellen Clapsaddle. I will post some more from other artists later in the week. This should get you started.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks so much, gonna find a spot or two for these on my March calendar collage!

gale said...

Thank you for the great green pics.
My son-in-law, who lives in Frisco, TX, is Irish and I always do a special card for him. I think these pics are just perfect for the job!
Love and Laugher,
Gale