Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture Challenge - Camellia


I was given a challenge from Aimeslee this week. We were to go to our picture folder and then go to the seventh folder in there and pick the seventh picture and put it up on our blog. Lucky for me it was actually not too bad of a photo. This is a camellia from Airlie Gardens here in town. I took this picture last March when I was showing the gardens to a dear friend from Alabama was visiting. She is a master gardener and loves flowers. One of the things that brought us together - our love of gardening and flowers.
Please check out Aimeslee's blog and see her picture choice. I challenge you all to go to your picture folder and pick the seventh folder and seventh picture and write alittle about it.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice photo, thanks for the shoutout and for playing! xoxo