Saturday, April 3, 2010

April & Easter - Magazine Covers

I love this one. Her classic skirt and blouse. The umbrella symbolizing April Showers. The graphics are great!

She looks as if she is about to emerge from an egg. She is so classic. The bold red graphics in this one are great!

I through this one in just because these little ones remind me so much of "our girl". The blond hair the hint of mischief. Plus I just love the graphics in this one.

The colors in this are great. I love how she is releasing the butterflies. I actually went to a wedding where they did this after the vows were said. It was way cool.

These lads look like they just came back from their tax accountant. Ugh, the down side of April.


I am so sorry I did not get these up sooner. I have been on the road all week and it has been exhausting. This weekend is all about relaxing, good food and those I love. Thought you might be able to use them in your art or journal.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

They are glorious, I love the style!!
thanks!
Easter blessings to you!!

Terri Kahrs said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Paula Phillips said...

These are absolutely wonderful!
Happy Easter!
Much Love

Shopgirl said...

Always a treat to come see you...I had missed so much. Love it all and I am glad you are off the road for now. Happy Easter, Mary

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Thank you as always dear Elizabeth for sharing so many lovely images!
Wishing you and yours
Happy Easter
Happy Spring
Happy Happy Everything!
oxo
p.s. the Cherry Blossoms were quite amazing, with our heat wave they won't last too long, but its on to the next blooming thing isn't it ;)