Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some Thanksgiving Freebies for You

 
 
 
 




 

Every year I like to make place cards for the
table. I use old antique postcards that I have scanned, copied and written names on.
This year I will be having several vegetarians at my table so I thought I might use something that did not have Turkey all
over it.
 
I found these in my Thanksgiving collection.
Who knew there were so many corn postcards
celebrating Thanksgiving? They seemed perfect
for my guests. I thought I would share them
with you. If you are hunting for Turkey ones - last years freebies would probably do the trick. Now I just have to worry about getting my tables cleared off!
 
{if you click on the label at the end of this post it will take you to last years freebies}

3 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

thanks for the corn postcards Elizabeth!

Robin said...

As always, thanks so much for the beautiful freebies Elizabeth. I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Hugs,
Robin

Folk Heart said...

Both of my grown sons are now chefs: one a vegetarian and one a vegan. These are perfect for our family! Many thanks, Elizabeth.