Friday, June 27, 2008

Downtown



This morning was one of those mornings where you just know you have to get up early and "do something". I live in a beach and riverfront community. The weekends mean TOURIST and lots of traffic. If you want to get anything done you have to do it early. Particularly on Friday. After about one PM forget it, the roads start to clog. So this morning I went to the River Front and downtown to take pictures. One thing about going early is that the only people out are the restaurant delivery trucks. As I left the waterfront I went down Second Street [one street up from the water] where all the clubs are and found this great wall of posters. About fifteen feet high and maybe forty feet long. These are a couple of photos I thought I would share with you.

No comments: