Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been tagged....

Alas, I have been tagged by Belinda at Altered Belly Blogspot and Mixed Media Martyr. I am to tell six unknown things about myself and them tag six other people. Hmmmm. Can I ask that each person who reads this to share an unknown thing about themself on the comment form. You can use the anonymous form if you don't have a blog. I am planning on sharing some new fab blogs with ya'll with in the next day or two so I will include them in the tagging.
Before I start listing the six things let me start with I find the world and the people in it always surprising and full of the unknown.

1. I really enjoy listening to other people's life stories and the times they grew up in. Every person has something remarkable about them and I want to find it.
2. If I had to be anything that wasn't human I would be a bird of prey. A hawk .
3. I rarely sleep more than 3 or 4 hours straight at a time, but I am totally unconscious when I am asleep.
4. I can write and draw with both hands - so can two of my children.
5. Blue is my favorite color.
6. I like to drive very fast, with the music on loud, late at night to clear my head, but I don't have any tickets. {I only do this on the freeway} and an extra unknown thing....
7. I often use my very blondness to get away with things that most people could not.

Belinda included six unknown art facts about herself. I really liked that so I am going to add that. Here are six unknown art facts about myself.

1. My first art lesson was in pastels from a friends mother who was an artist. I was seven or eight.
2. My art lessons were my favorite part of the week.
3. I have never painted in oils because of the smell. Now they have odorless so who knows.
4. I didn't know till I was in high school that paint came in colors other than red, yellow, blue, white and black. We always mixed our own colors.
5. I taught myself to sew. Then, I took a tailoring class and made a skirt and jacket. I figured every thing I would need to know would be in that one class.
6. I would like to learn how to crochet and make a wild colored throw.

No comments: