Friday, December 26, 2008

More Journal Page Backgrounds


Background paper done with card stock painted with acrylic paint. Then I tore up the wax paper on my work table that was covered in paint into strips and glued on with gel gloss medium.

Background paper is card stock painted with acrylic paint and chalk ink. Then. scrap paper applied with gel medium and stamped. The stamp is from I Brake for Stamps.


Card stock painted with acrylic paint in several shades. Then I applied paper towels, scrap paper and images. I used sharpie paint pens to do the dots.

5 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hi Elizabeth - these are awesome! I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you, details on my blog. :) Marva

Rayna said...

Another winner, Elizabeth!

Tricia said...

I absolutely LOVE your artwork. I had found your blog a few days ago, but then lost the link. I searched my history to find it again. You are so talented. I felt a connection at the very start to your blog, because I have a thing about "doors". I have been doing altered books for a while, but am fairly new to this group. I have never really posted any of my art. Maybe someday....But I did want to let you know how much I really like your blog.

Unknown said...

I love these....especially the one with the wax paper strips. The colors are awesome! Melinda

Wildflowerhouse said...

Such talent. Always fun to visit your blog.Sharon