Sunday, December 21, 2008

Take a Moment to Relax

A southern porch

Don't forget during this busy Holiday season to take some time to relax. We Southerner's do it very well. I am going to let you in on a little secret... that is the real reason we have porches everywhere we can fit them on our houses. I saw this porch downtown and thought it looked so bright and cheery. The red lined windows and green shutters, a green chair to watch the world go by. So I give you all permission to take some time to sit on your porch and watch the world go by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I could sit on the porch at the moment, but it's like zero degrees in Ohio right now...lucky you for warm weather! but I guess I would miss snow...great photo and I suspect we should all slow down and enjoy ourselves more often than we do...thanks for the view!
Dianne