Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bird Print Freebies....













This morning my closest and best friend from high school and I were talking. She is in the midst of redecorating her master bedroom. She bought this beautiful bird duvet cover from Pottery Barn for her bed that I am coveting. It had just come in the mail and she was so excited. She asked me to keep my eye out for some bird prints for her as I antiqued. I have a huge collection of prints and am always on the look out. [Usually I am hunting just for me.] It will be nice to look for someone else. That inspired my freebies for today. Here is an assortment of a few of my bird prints.
p.s.this is my 1100 post!

12 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Elizabeth,
WOW, 1100 posts, congratulations! Thank you for the beautiful birds. You are always so very generous.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs,
Marie

steph said...

Thanks You Elizabeth!! these are soo beautiful.

bockel24 said...

Congrats on No. 1100 and thanks for the lovely freebies - you know that I can´t resist birds!

joy said...

1100 posts! Congrats, Elizabeth. And thanks for these fine bird prints. I love them!

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats on 1100 posts and thanks for these fantastic freebies!

Enjoy the day!
Gaby xo

Micki said...

Thanks so much, Elizabeth. These are lovely.

aimee said...

oh my gosh thats a lot of posts! congrats on posting that many! the bird pics are beautiful. i would love to see that bird duvet!
blessings,
aimee

Martina said...

Dear Elizabeth, congrats on 1100 posts and thank you so much for the beautful birds. That`s very kind of you.
Have a nice weekend!

Kate Carvellas said...

I LOVE vintage bird images! I have a bunch too and recently used a large Audobon crane in a mixed media collage! :-)

Mrs. Fry said...

that's so funny. I am re-doing my bathroom, and I was looking for bird prints too!

Thanks!

Simply Debbie said...

HI ELIZABETH,
CONGRATS...A GREAT BIG CONGRATS ON 1100 POSTS...THAT IS A HUGE MILESTONE...I HAVE POSTED 133 TIMES.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR BIRD PRINTS. I LOVE BIRDS SO MUCH AND TREES.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO YOUR BLOG AND I AM GOING TO SIGN UP TO FOLLOW YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL VISIT ME AND I WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU DECIDED TO JOIN ME.
HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Linda said...

How lovely...I can never have too many bird images. Thank you! congrats on 1100 posts...that's quite a number!