Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cabinet Card Couple Freebies....

A young dapper looking couple.

This couple looks like they have worked very hard for everything they have.


They look very relaxed with each other and themselves. Love his mustache.


They look somewhat uptight. Maybe it is the clothes. Maybe it is that they do not know each other that well?

They look like they have known each other forever. I am always amazed when I see older couples like this. I wonder what stories they could tell me about all the things they have witnessed...


Thought you might appreciate a few freebies. With Valentine's day just around the corner I thought some cabinet cards of couples would be in order. I already see a few cards you could make with these for your sweeties.


9 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Thanks, Elizabeth! Love these old cards! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Andi's English Attic said...

Lovely cards. I agree that particular couple look as though they've worked so hard.
I think the first photo might be brother and sister, though. They're not standing close enough together and there's no ring on her finger. xx

Janet Ghio said...

Looks like men were doing the "comb over" (last photo) even back then!1 Thanks for the photos!!

Andrea said...

Love these old photos!! Thanks for sharing!!

bockel24 said...

Thanks, Elizabeth - I just love the second couple, so unusual!

teri said...

One woman in these looks like a friend of mine. I love when that happens -- it gives me a bridge to another time.

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

These are wonderful, thanks for posting. Loved the Alabama sign, too.

Kate Carvellas said...

These are GREAT!! Thanks for sharing! I love using cabinet cards in my artwork!

Simply Debbie said...

THESE ARE DARLING ELIZABETH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE OLD PICTURES...THE FIRST YOUNG COUPLE RESEMBLES MY HUSBAND AND ME WHEN WE MARRIED 36 1/2 YEARS AGO.
HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
SIMPLY DEBBIE