Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday Textures #4....Late

Gas or Oil flowing in the parking lot.

Gas or oil streaming by my car


Raindrops on my windshield

Raindrops on my sunroof

Raindrops out the window



We have had some "weather" here in the South the past couple of days. Yesterday was intense storms. I decided not to get on my computer as we had thunder and lightning most of the day and all night.


I took these photographs in the parking lot of a local grocery store. When I opened my door this rainbow of color came swirling by. Hard to believe gas and or oil can be so beautiful.


We are having on and off showers today and tomorrow so hopefully I can get out in between showers and take pictures. It is so beautiful out. Everything is bursting with color.

4 comments:

Mrs. Fry said...

interesting photos. i love the one with the gas ad oil running down the tarmac.

Diane said...

Wonderful textures! Thanks so much for your generosity. Happy Sunday!

Terri Kahrs said...

Funny . . . . the colors of oil have fascinated me since I was a child and first saw them in my father's garage. Hope you've had a wonderful weekend in spite of the weather. Hugs, Terri xoxox

.Trudi Sissons said...

I never would have guessed that was gasoline...beautiful images Elizabeth!