Monday, May 30, 2011

An Angel for You...Digital Photograph




This is Thomas Wolfe's Look Homeward Angel. I like to go by this mountain cemetery and take pictures when I am close by. She had a rough winter. Her star and arm received some damage some how. I am hoping it is just a weather problem. I guess we are all having weather problems. No where to hide from all of these tornadoes.

I thought I would give everyone this photograph to use in their art work. Please try to remember all of those victims and their loved ones dealing with all of these tragedies and loss of their buisnesses and homes. Little prayers and blessings are definitely needed.

6 comments:

Lotus said...

Beautiful image! Thank you and Happy Memorial Day!
Lotus
We can still be happy as we think of all our loved ones!
; )
Lotus

Elizabeth Golden said...

You are so right! There is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for so much, but most of all family and friends. That is what it is all about.

Janet Ghio said...

Love this angel! Thank you and have a wonderful memorial day.

Linda Gibbons said...

Thank you Elizabeth. What a beautiful angel, and a teriffic photo!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Thank you Linda and Janet. She is stunning. She is this beautiful, gleaming, white mirage in the cemetery. A sight to behold.

Ann said...

absolutely gorgeous! thanks so much!
So many have lost so much..I pray they find comfort and the strength to deal with their losses and rebuild their lives. It is heartbreaking!