Saturday, May 14, 2011

The World Keeps on Spinning...



Blogger has been in a mess the past few days. It deleted then returned - minus all of your lovely comments - the last two posts. It is doing maintenance. I love that saying "doing maintenance". I should be so lucky that I could be doing maintenance on me. At night while I sleep, I am doing maintenance. Tickles me to think of all the ways I could use the phrase. I have not been able to post this week's freebies and I am crossing my finger's on Saturday's Textures. Please bare with me I am under maintenance.

3 comments:

Ann said...

you make me laugh!!
blogger did not!!!
xo

Terri Kahrs said...

I am 'under maintenance' too!!! LOL! Blogger's minions really screwed up big time!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

SdeVries said...

Hello,
I am loving exploring your site. It is creative and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. I have shared many of your images and posts with my students and I would love to use this one in the header of my blog (with photo credit given to you and citing your blog). Would you be alright with that? I'm new to blogging, in fact my site is still under construction (http://sdevries.edublogs.org/) and I want to make sure I do things properly so I am not invading your privacy or infringing on copywright. Thank you,
Sharon