Monday, August 22, 2011

An Artsy Canvas Photo Album...

I took several workshops at Donna Downey Studio a few weekends ago. The second day of the weekend workshop, we made a Canvas Photo Album.  I am going to show it to you with out the plastic picture inserts. It was a morning project. Very simple but extremely effective.

This is the cover

I love the way the text ruffle looks back and front.


Three pages have text ruffle with different colored lace.


Three pages have canvas ruffles and lace.


Blank pages to fill with journaling an art. Can't wait to get started.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful project and place to journal! Have a great day and are enjoying your journey!!

Hugs,
Robin

Janet Ghio said...

Really great. I love the text ruffle--I'm assuming it is paper-has it been treated with something so it would ruffle without tearing?

Elizabeth Golden said...

Actually it is just text from a book. We tore it in to strips to make it manageable.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of this it's beautiful, I have a canvas book and have no idea where to start with it, you have inspired me