Saturday, December 6, 2008

Corn Casserole

This weekend cook up a big old pot of chili and this delicious corn casserole and a nice crisp, cold salad. Yum. Finish putting up your holiday decorations, sit back and admire your work. My girlfriend in Michigan gave me this recipe. I added the cheese because to me everything tastes better with cheese.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
I used an 8" by 11" greased pan

ingredients...

1 can regular corn
1 can creamed corn
1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 stick of butter
1 egg
1 to 1/2 cup of sour cream
1 to 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure everything is well blended. Pour into greased pan. Cook in oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Serve and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth I love corn casserole and corn chowder. I'm going to make this recipe soon. Sounds yum..e..