Sunday, December 21, 2008

Two Composition Books with Ribbon Ties

These are two older composition books. Again made with scraps and bits and pieces. Very simple but they are handy. These have ribbon ties. To do this you need to flip the book over after you have completed the back cover. Mark the middle of the book and place two eyelets about and inch apart from the middle. Then run your ribbon through the eyelets and bring to the front and tie. Ta Da!
p.s. the girl on the right is me in a local play "Oklahoma".

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh I love these! I do this all the time with the small ones and larger ones. They make great gifts, and I love prettying up a plain book!

Brenda said...

Oh I love these! I do this all the time with the small ones and larger ones. They make great gifts, and I love prettying up a plain book!