Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Freebies #12 - Alphabets






Here are some free alphabet images. I got these along time ago. There is a book with maybe sixty alphabets. It is a French calligraphy book. Very interesting. Here is a sampling.

In my journal group we have been chatting about the lettering we do, our handwriting and sharing fonts. These sheets are good for practicing. Get a tablet of tracing paper and trace over the letters. This really gives you a feel on how to write these letters. Some of them are so beautiful. I hope you can use them.

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thank you! I LOVE your blog and your art. I RSS'd you a long time ago! xxx

Anonymous said...

These are perfect for a project I am working on. Yay! Thank you so much.

morningDove said...

these are wonderful, thank you for posting them.

Kathryn Costa said...

Thank you so much for these. I love the idea of tracing them to practice my lettering.

You are a doll for sharing these.

xoxo k

Diane said...

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks so much for the freebies & the advice on how to get comfortable with lettering & handwriting. I am going to take your tip & try it.

Christy said...

Elizabeth these are just beautiful and thank you so much for sharing these with everyone! You are so very generous!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Wonderful, as always, Elizabeth, TFS. Hugs, Gayle