Monday, February 27, 2012

Digital Collage...Angel

Finished Angel ! I used textured background from Jerry Jones - Thanks Jerry!!

First attempt of Angel. I used several textures, erased a few things, etc...

Original photograph of Angel.  I found her in a little church cemetery perched on top of a mountain outside of town. Please feel free to use this photograph if you would like in your art work.

This week I have decided to Make.  To Make some home made comfort food, to make a dent in my ever growing list of things that need to be done, to make a giant effort in turning my downstairs into a studio. To make some plans to visit my mother on her birthday, to make some plans to go to the beach to visit my friends who I miss like crazy, to make somebody in my life feel really special, to make some time for someone else even when I feel to busy, to make my bed a bed instead of a depository for books, magazines, clothes,etc. to make time to enjoy the little miracles in every day. Aww...that is enough for right now.  What will you make this week?

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love the colors you chose for your angel and have fun this week making....

indybev said...

I will make time to thank you for this lovely blog, a place to visit often and enjoy much!

Ann said...

going to make a digital angel collage!!!!
thanks so much!
Jerry's textures are fabulous !
i really love what you did with the angel..the colors are beautiful and love the texture!!!

Anne said...

Your list sounds just wonderful...may I borrow it? The angel is wonderful, too!! I'm a new follower...♥
Anne