Friday, February 17, 2012

This week's Freebies ... Boys

Simply darling! Mom has spent a long time getting these boys dressed and their hair combed.


Now these guys look like they are alot of fun. They remind me of my boys getting together. Love the attitudes. I have a couple of chairs like these.



He looks as if he is just now growing in to himself. Love his hat!


Three handsome guys. I love the blanket they are sitting on. This could be one of our family pictures.

I love the little chair with the dog or lion on it. Because he is in black I wonder if this is a funeral picture. They often had the photographer around for funerals and weddings.



Yesterday I took a drive to go visit a couple of my boys and their ladies for dinner. As we finished dinner the waitress told us we had been her "most fun" table all month.  I am taking that as a very big compliment.  When we get together we tend to spend several hours enjoying our food and drink. Several desserts to share usually end the evening.  As I drove home last night I thought about how blessed I am to be able to spend these evenings with my boys. I hope you will find sometime to spend an evening with someone you care about.

7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

thanks so much for the freebies! You are so fortunate that you live close to your boys!

Sarah said...

Fabulous pictures...if only they could tell their story. Thank you for sharing.

peggy gatto said...

I love new men!!!!
thank you!!!

indybev said...

As you were enjoying your boys, Elizabeth, I was enjoying being with both my children for much the same type of evening. My daughter is visiting from Oregon with my grandson. These are truly times to be savored!
(Thanks for the freebies!)

Martina said...

Oh, Elizabeth - thank you so much for the wonderful freebies! You are so generous.

Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
MARTINA

Ann said...

wonderful freebies!! thank you!
i "read" the joy in your heart!! nothing as special as time spent with family and esp. our kids!

mbrshort40 said...

I am glad you were able to have some joy & some fun times.....You have some more great things in store for you. :)