Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Valentine Freebies for You...








Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I thought I would share some of my favorite postcard artist's work with you.  I love Ellen Hattie Clapsaddle's work.  Her children are so cute and sweet.  I think they are how she sort of saw the world - with sweet innocence.  Ellen's story is rather romantic and tragic all rolled into one.  We are so lucky so much of her work was not destroyed during the war. I hope you will enjoy these.

4 comments:

Robin said...

These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing Elizabeth. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

teri said...

I will treasure these, Elizabeth. Thank you!

Immi said...

thanks - these are awesome!!

Sheila A. said...

Thank you, Elizabeth..these are so lovely, and I'll be so happy to use them this Valentine's Day.