Thursday, August 7, 2008

Freebies #8 Sisters






I celebrated a "milestone" birthday last week that lasted through the weekend and the beginning of this week with family and friends. I had a lot of time to think about how special my family and friends are to me. As I talked and laughed with many of them the resounding theme in my head was "how lucky I am" and what a dull and drab life it would be with out all of them. They are what color my world.

It is only appropriate that this week's freebies should be sisters. My friends are like sisters to me. I have a sister, she is very special to me. My baby sister, my writer sister, my sister who lives far away. My girlfriends are my sisters, too. The difference is we picked each other, through thick and thin. Sisters whether related by blood or things unexplained are precious gifts from the universe.

So I give you some sister images. Some related by blood, some just friends. I hope you will take a moment and call, write, email, or text a sister. Make something special for a sister with one of these images. Color their world with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful photos Elizabeth! How thoughtful and
generous of you. Just love those old
dresses...

Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com