Friday, May 1, 2009

Digital Collage #19 - Fun Times



This is a combination collage. I found all these images as freebies on other peoples blogs or websites, except for Michelle Ward's crow stamp and a dinosaur stamp from I can't remember where. The main images of the two boys is from Tristan's blog - Enchanted Revelry. Some of my boys were getting together here for a few days and this just reminded me of them. Always laughing, joking, getting all dirty and sweaty playing ball. I rarely use boys in my collages I realized when I was doing this one. I am not sure why that is. So here is a boy - a manly collage.

5 comments:

Risa said...

I like it alot! Very nicely done.

Tristan Robin said...

I love what you've done with this photo! You've definitely enhanced the image.

LuAnn Kessi said...

I have 2 boys of my own. Your collage reminds me of them.......thanks for sharing.
LuAnn in Oregon
http://luannkessi.blogspot.com/

trisha too said...

very nice!
:)

Kate Carvellas said...

Great collage! Wonderful subdued colors yet full of energy! Love the layers!