Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Present for ME....Steampunk Heart


This beautiful three inch long Steampunk Heart is from Linda East. I have admired her hearts for sometime. Anything Steampunk makes my heart race anyway. So when Mother's Day was around the corner and my boys were asking what I wanted I asked for $5.00 from the four of them that are in North Carolina [my other son would just have to wing it]. I then ordered a heart from Linda - with money left over. Woo Hoo. It is beautiful and came on this lovely chain. I have a thing for hearts - glass hearts, silver hearts, etc. This one is so unique and I deserve it.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You bet you do! It's lovely.

Sharon
:)

June said...

You do deserve it and its a beautiful heart. I adore that colour too. Sending big hugs
June xxx

Talking Horses Arts said...

Yes you do!!!!
Enjoy it...its beautiful!!
Andrea.

Gaby Bee said...

It's absolutely beautiful. I bet you are thrilled!
Gaby

BT said...

That is gorgeous and so different. lucky you.