Thursday, May 7, 2009

Freebies - Mother's Day Images #2






I am a little getting these out a little late today. I was doing Mother things today. Waiting for the appliance repair man to make the third trip to fix my stove. Yes, I can self clean now! Making phone calls for other house related things. Looking for a birthday gift for youngest son, planning a cake, dinner and assorted birthday surprises.

When I went through my folders of images I decided that I should probably do several sets. These are the stylized version of Motherhood. Tomorrow will be actual Mothers and their children. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing, and hope you have a super Mother's Day!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

that must be one fantastic image collection = wowee, thank you for sharing!

ooglebloops said...

Love these colorized images !! thanks for sharing!!!

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful images of Mom's and daughters! Happy Mother's Day to you!