Friday, May 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home - Tag Book



This is my tag for the art-e-zine groups "Home Sweet Home" tag book swap. There were 12 of us and we each made 12 tags with the "home" theme and sent them off to Evie Zaccardelli in Scotland. She made covers and sorted and put them all together and sent them back to us. It was a very organized and fun swap.

I used one of my original door pictures mounted on a game piece, an eye from one of Stamper Anonymous blown up, and the girl is from Gayle at Paper Whimsy. [ She has such delightful images.] I think it is important to do something to complete the back of a piece if it is going to be handled. It just looks finished to me. For my tag's back, I used an antique map of the James River in Richmond. I used a house template to put all my info in. It just takes a few extra moments to complete the back, yet gives it such a whole look.

If you would like to see the whole Home Sweet Home Tag book go to http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/sweettags.html. It is very cool. Thanks again Evie for hosting this swap.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful tags! Love your little house info and your door pic.

Anonymous said...

Im very happy to be the proud recipient of one of your beautiful tags Elizabeth.....
its such a beautiful tag book...I will treasure
sugarbirds@ntl.sympatico.ca
Lillian