Sunday, July 5, 2009

Artarazzi Digital Challenge - 30 - Always

Artarazzi's Digital challenge this week was just that - a challenge. The image of the young woman was quite sweet with a very dark background. It almost looked like a negative. I decided to emphasize the dark. I had a fun time in photoshop playing with colors and learning how to turn negative images into positive images. Something I have not done a lot of. "Always" is my entry for this week.

I did this sort of Warhol thing with the original image. I first had thought I might change her color and then play with her. Instead, I did this small repetitive collage. It was sort of interesting. The photo has the tag "mum" on it so I am thinking it is really someone's mum who does the challenge. I thought they might like something interesting of their mum.



original image

7 comments:

lorhen82 said...

Great job on the card, and I love the Warhol idea! ~Lori

Dianne Adams said...

Very cool. I'm trying to learn PE7 and really enjoyed seeing what you did with PS.

Beverley Baird said...

As always - I love your work Elizabeth. Sorry I haven't commented lately - have done lots of admiring though!!
Take care.
Happy Fourth of July!

stamp and scrape said...

Thanks for showing us all the different versions - all equally good. I'm impressed with how clear you made her look on the collage.
Ros

BT said...

That's wonderful, I really love your Warhol type image repeats. Brilliant.

Faye said...

Elizabeth, this is amazing! i love your experimenting. Beautiful.
Faye

LynnF said...

Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous! LynnF