Friday, July 31, 2009

Its My Party ....Freebies

Because it is my birthday weekend I decided to pick something that I thought everyone would like...so ...here are some French Postcards for you. I am thinking the thing they all have in common is hair things. My BFF sent me a box full of goodies - some of them were wonderful hair ornaments from when we were in high school. I still have the long hair so she sent me hers, they are FAB...silver , tortoise shell, yummy.

She looks dressed up for a party.

She looks like she might be the entertainment for the party.

She is the princess of the party!


What better way to spend a special day than with a friend.


Just too cute, love the ribbon in her hair.


The party is over she is ready to go home.

9 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday that's filled with good friends, laughter and joy AND a year full of personal fulfillment, good health and wonderful memories! Thank you so much for these great pics - they're absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to use them. Hugs & Birthday Love, Terri xoxo

PS - It's my son's Birthday this weekend too! :)

bockel24 said...

Enjoy your birthday! I´ll have a glass of wine on you today!

TheresainMS said...

These are fantastic; thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderfully happy birthday with all good things coming your way (and no calories or fat grams haha)

SewPaperPaint said...

Yippee! Thanks a million for sharing! :)
~ Autumn Clark

SewPaperPaint said...

Happy Happy Birthday too! I so can't read sometimes... Duh! Hope your day is a blast! These party girls are sure to help!!
xx,
Autumn Clark

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

These French postcards are totally CHARMING, Elizabeth! THANK YOU so much for sharing! I can use these in the Photoshop workshop I'm taking!!!!!

jackie said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday! (Or if I missed it, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!)
I enjoy your blog so much and truly appreciate your recipes and free images!

Jann said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing all of your great vintage freebies! And I love your photography--wonderful! I've been enjoying my visit to your blog immensely . . .

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

A belated Happy Birhtday!!! Thank you so much for the freebies, I may have to start doing this too. ;) Marva