Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SOARTFUL SATURDAY CHALLENGE - Evening Walk


This is my entry for the Soartful Saturday Challenge that June over at Art Freebies puts on. The digital image we had to work with was way cool this week. June called it Seacaves. I don't know what it is but I really like it. I took the image and inverted it then added my own spin to it. My images come from that great children book illustrator Warrick Goble. I liked the idea of the princess out taking a stroll in the early evening with her cats unaware of all the fairies around her.

The original image

7 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

Beautiful artwork! - once again.

lorhen82 said...

WOW!!! This is so gorgeous...LOVE IT!!! ~Lori

June said...

Absolutely stunning my friend. You always make something incredible

Hugs June xxx

Terri Kahrs said...

One word: "Stunning"!!! Hugs, Terri

Anonymous said...

OH.....What beautiful creations!!!!

Walks with Wolves said...

BEAUTIFUL page!

Judy Alexander said...

My first visit to your blog...WOW you do some really cool stuff!